Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day already?


Wow, the year is racing by.  Of course various things help it along. Like old age.  I used to think older people were crazy when they said 'it goes faster the older you get'.  Well Legionnaires, believe me, it is so true!  I just can't believe how fast a month flies by, then the year follows right after that.

So everyone have a great Memorial Day weekend. And be safe out there.

Also a couple of pieces for you to hopefully enjoy.



Stay tuned Loyal Legionnaires!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,Tom!
    Awesome Captain art! I sure do miss seeing more of him...hint, hint.

    The Conan art is looking more awesome every time I see an update!

    There is not a subject you put to art that comes out less than AWESOME! Your art just keeps getting better each time!

    You mention time flying, reminds me of a verse from the Pink Floyd song TIME, "Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time, plans that neither come to naught, or half a page of scribbled lines..." It sums up how we feel.

    Take care my friend, and have a safe Memorial Day!

    Lloyd, Loyal Legionnaire

    ReplyDelete