Sunday, April 24, 2011

Throttles at full....!


Well as before, I don't know how much I want to show of the Captain Spectre novella, but since that is the main thing I am working on in all my spare time it is all I have to show. So Loyal Legionnaires, here is another full page of pencils, page 5, showing a bit of the set up and Captain Spectre ready to go into high flying action! At least the words aren't included, so that will be the surprize when you read the full issue. This thing is going to clock in about 48+ pages so that is why I am calling it a 'novella'. It is a complete story also, no continued stuff here. Enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. This is looking very good Tom. I'd say I can't wait, but I guess I will have to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Coming soon, an action packed adventure of Captain Spectre!" I am so EXCITED! This is going to be AWESOME! Once again, great art!

    Lloyd, Loyal Legionnaire

    ReplyDelete