Sunday, April 15, 2012

And now for something completely different...



Here is the pin up for Martin Powell's Halloween Legion characters.  If you like all ages spooky stuff, go find this book.
Halloween Legion

And that is just the first book in a wonderful series coming from Martin.  Soon there will be a graphic novel, and another prose novel.  This is a pin up that might appear on one of those in the future.

Sorry Legionnaires, not much else is new that I can show, or even have to show.  I tend to hate that as much as you Loyal Legionnaires do. But, it just couldn't be helped this week, with work and health issues. Sorry.

I am working on a couple of commissions and some more layouts for Number 13, as well as some Captain Spectre pages, but nothing is good enough to even show yet.....one day soon I will post them all here..... so stay tuned Legionnaires.

2 comments:

  1. Nice pin up, I like the green of the cat's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tom!
    A real classic Halloween art piece, and another great Tom Floyd art piece.! This is what Halloween was, when we were younger, not the blood and gore of today. A perfect update for the weekend after Friday the 13th. I will have to check out Martin's Halloween Legion.

    I look forward to your next art pieces, so take care my friend!

    Lloyd, Loyal Legionnaire

    ReplyDelete