Thursday, April 1, 2010

The results are in!!

The results are in from the what kind of story you would want Captain Spectre to star in, and that you would want to read. I want to thank everyone who visit the site and voted. It means alot to me as a creator to try and bring the kind of stories to you people who want to read stories in the genre that Captain Spectre and his crew inhabit.
The winner is a good old fashioned good vs. evil action yarn with 52 percent of the votes.
So since I try to listen to you Loyal Legionnaires, that is what the very first print issue of Captain Spectre will be.
But fear not all you other Loyal Legionnaires who voted. I will produce, in time, the other two stories that you voted on.
So not to give anything away, Issue 2 of Captain Spectre will be a thrill-packed World War 2 adventure. Then Issue 3 will be a strange sword and planet adventure, in the vein of Almuric, or John Carter of Mars.
I must say those are great results for the first three issues of the printed adventures of Captain Spectre.
Now as they say all I have to do is write them, draw, ink, color, letter, and print them. So as the on line strip ends Chapter 4, I will pour my heart and soul into the first issue.
Again thanks to all the Loyal Legionnaires out there who spoke with their vote. It's all for you.

6 comments:

  1. Don't you love when a plan come together! I am glad MY choice was the winner.

    Is it ready yet? Pick,pick,pick....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my choice, too. Although I am very anxious to see the other two concepts, as well. Captain Spectre in any kind of story is just dandy, far as I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sure... the one I voted for comes in last. I see how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the beauty of this sort of character and setting, you can have just about anything showing up from a race of nazi dinosaurs from another planet to a caveman who built his own time machine and wants to come to our present to start his own tax accounting firm.

    The possibilities are myriad and endless.

    And the immutable fact that the art is stellar is just the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tom said he is going to do all three. So we are all winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone...I will try my hardest to do three really good stories. Again thanks for the votes and vote of confidence.

    ReplyDelete